Join our Design team TODAY
To become a member of our design team there is a 6 month time commitment , we understand life can get in the way. We have designed this questionnaire for you to complete and email to Megan Flynn with subject title Design Team Application.
No specific levels are considered, it's a given opportunity for anyone to have a go and begin their design team journey. You can involve your own any craft project and products there is no rules or limitations there.
1. Your Name?
2. What is your Age?
3. What Country do you live in?
4. Special interest - What craft area are you involved in the most?
6. What is your favorite craft product you use?
7. Your latest project is? please share a photo..
8. Please insert a profile picture that we can use for our blog, should you be accepted, this wont be shared anywhere only on our blog if you are successful.
9. How do you craft shop? online in person in a store, what is your favorite craftline and why?
10. Do you have a blog, or facebook page, instagram? please share any links to your work.
11. Most of all, please share why you would like to join the Happy craft Challenge, what can you bring for inspirational purposes.
The current design time will be informed of your application and we will discuss and consider all your answers and get back to you within 7 working days.
12. How many months are you interested in signing up for?
13. Please include links to your blog, facebook page, instagram so we can check out your latest creations, your social media must be current and blog at least twice a week.
Thank you so much for your support and taking the time to join us. regardless of your application we may share your blog on our facebook page for the community to be inspired by is this ok?
Send your applications to
Design team call - Always Open
Your involvement includes
1 official project to be shared prior going public at the start of each month to be entered in our 1st of the month blog post
2. Your choice to become assistant to admin via our facebook group
3. Assist in increasing members and member involvement in our community
4. Post regularly in our facebook group
5. Assist at the end of the month on deciding the monthly challenge winner with your personal in put.